Forest Theme Save the Dates from Basic Invite
Updated: Aug 15, 2019
For those of you looking for the PERFECT forest theme save the dates or invitations, look no further! Basic Invite has come out with the most beautiful designs for all you brides and grooms that are going for the "forest" vibe or are looking for just the thing to complement your love for the great outdoors and sense of adventure. Of course, I myself am pretty obsessed with this look (I live in Washington, the state of never ending evergreens) and I have photographed some absolutely STUNNING forest weddings (you really can't go wrong!).
*Please note, I was compensated for this post, and this post may contain affiliate link(s). I will be compensated if you make a qualifying purchase or action by/after clicking on my link(s).
Why Basic Invite Rocks:
1) I personally hopped on the Basic Invite site and tested out the process, and their designs were SO user friendly and easy to customize! Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options.
2) You can get custom samples of your design before you place the final order! Basic Invite is one of the rare few that actually allow their customers the ability to order a printed sample of their invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality. To me, this is a no-brainer, and I wish I would have done this when I was a bride myself ... why take the risk of ordering 150+ wedding invitations online without seeing it in person first if you have the chance?
3) They also have a free address collection service that allows you to request your addresses with just three simple steps: Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing! Trust me on this one...you will save yourself SO much hassle if you use a service like this...
4) As if that weren't enough, they have over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets to choose from, and you can find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
5) Last but not least, they have tons of other awesome products, such as free wedding websites, custom wedding coasters, stationary, & other event cards (holiday, baby, birthday, you name it).
Basic Invite is your one stop shop for all your invite needs!
*This post may contain a sponsored ad(s) or affiliate link(s). Please read my disclosure policy on www.BrideandThrive.com for more info.